DID YOU KNOW...
There are twice as many kangaroos in Australia as there are people.
1. in the tv series, I Love Lucy, what was Lucy Ricardo's maiden name?
2. what was the other name that Hank Williams (senior) recorded under?
3. what do the Hollywood initials "MGM" stand for?
4. while we're at it, what do the initials "M*A*S*H" stand for?
5. by what name did Arizona Clark achieve notoriety as leader of a crime
gang in the thirties?
6. what famous resident of the white house had a pony named Macaroni?
7. What's the most-watched Sporting event in the World ?
a. - Super Bowl
b. - Indy 500
c. - World Cup
d. - Baseball's World Series
8. In the Disney feature, does anyone remember the name of Cinderella's stepmother's nasty cat?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Throughout the 45 cartoon episodes in which they were featured, Wile E. Coyote never caught the Roadrunner.
2. LUKE THE DRIFTER
4. MOBIL ARMY SURGICAL HOSPITAL
5. MA BARKER
6. CAROLINE KENNEDY
7. c. - the World Cup (an estimated 715.1 million people watched the final match of the 2006 World Cup held in Germany.)
He did so once, on May 12, 1980, in a cartoon titled "Soup or Sonic".
(you can watch it on YouTube)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.