Burger King Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheNoodleIncident

Senior Cook
so i dont really go to burger king or other fast food places, but there have been tons of commercials lately annoucning BK's new breakfast menu, and i couldnt help but notice the blueberry muffin looking things that appear to come with some sort of frosting dip....not sure if they are biscuits, or scones (prob not), or muffin tops, or just sweet baked blueberry things....anyway, they look really good to me, and i wanted to know if its worth the calories to give them a try one day....anyone had them? im a sucker for anything that resembles a blueberry muffin, and the BK ones have got to be so unhealthy that they HAVE to be good

ok just checked the site....they are mini blueberry bisquits, and you get 4 per serving (390 cal, 15g fat).....still look tasty to me

I would say treat yourself! Everyone deserves to treat themselves every once in a while!

I just checked it out and they didn't look all that apealing to me. I think I'd prefer to make up my own biscuit dough and add some fresh blueberries.

I can't say about Burger King, but a very common fake blueberry is dyed and sweetened apple bits.

Back
Top Bottom