Tuesday weigh in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kyles

Head Chef
Hey I know it isn't Tuesday (it nearly is for me!!!) But I don't have scales at home and I got weighed today. I am 117 kilos, a loss of 2 kilos which is about 4 and a half pounds, doing the happy dance :LOL:

Last week my blood pressure was 150 on 105 and I was not allowed to join the exercise classes at the gym. i was sure it was just "white coat syndrome" coz the guy at the gym is scary. The nice lady took it today and it was 145 on 91, so back in the regions of normality. ( I could be wrong about the top number, they were just worried about the bottom one)

I start in earnest this week, my "shape shifters" class starts at work. I can't wait!

Hooray for you, Kyles!!! That is excellent!

I'm also impressed that at your gym they not only weigh you,
but also check blood pressure. Very nice!

kyles
img_73271_0_7a5ca69434bbf49294bb2db4584eefaf.gif

I have not lost any weight, but I did not gain any either. :( Now that I am back to work fulltime from the holiday vacations, it is easier to get back on track. Today, I walked about 1/4 of a mile through the snow at work. Talk about a workout!! When I got home I exercised for 25 minutes, roughly equivalent to 1 mile of steady walking. :) Tomorrow morning I am going to work on the treadmill for a half an hour in the gym at work. Luckily, my work lets us workout 3 times a week for 30 minutes each time on the clock as long as we do the equivalent at home.

Congrats to all who have lost weight. Keep up the exercising!!

We originally said Tuesday for weigh-ins, then Friday was better for most people, except me coz I can't weigh at home, only at work. So I posted Tuesday weight in anyway!!! Sorry for the confusion, it's in my nature to cause as much confusion as possible :roll: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom