Hello from Montana!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shrek

Assistant Cook
Hi! My name is Charlie and I'm married to PrincessFiona60(Elizabeth), the world's greatest cook. She says this is a fun place and I've watched her laugh her tukas off while online here. Lookin' forward to a great time....

Shrek:chef:

Hi! My name is Charlie and I'm married to PrincessFiona60(Elizabeth), the world's greatest cook. She says this is a fun place and I've watched her laugh her tukas off while online here. Lookin' forward to a great time....

'Bout time you did this...Have a blast!:heart:

What a wild coincidence! Imagine the odds of PrincessFiona60 being married to Shrek! ;):ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:;) Welcome Charlie!

:)Barbara

Welcome Shrek. I think you will like it here ... nice people and great recipes, especially the ones posted by PrincessFiona60.

Hi, Shrek! So you're the lucky diner of PrincessFiona's great cooking! I think I'm turning greener than you. :D Welcome!

BTW, what's a tuka? a Montana specialty?

Last edited:
Thanks for the great welcome everyone. I'm kinda new at discussion groups so I might not post too much at first. I'll get the hang of it soon though. With Fiona standin' over my shoulder I should pick it up pretty quick. (Put down the 2x4, Fiona) And people wonder why my ears look like this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom