ISO Ground Turkey Recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
turkey meatloaf, turkey burgers, use as the meat for tacos
put in your soup.

Don't have any recipes for these items -I don't use one - i just use in replace of hamburger

I am making a turkey meatloaf today.

1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey
1 small yellow onion, chopped,
1/2 c. bread crumbs
1 egg, beaten
1 cup grated parmesan
2 tbs. dijon mustard
1 cup parsley, chopped
1 7 oz. jar roasted red peppers, diced to approx. 1/2 inch
kosher salt and pepper

Combine all ingred. Shape into an 8 inch loaf and place in a 9 x 13 pan . Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven until cooked through. About 45 mins. Let rest 15 mins before slicing.

This is a Rachel Ray Turkey Burger Recipe. It's fantastic if you like a little spice in your cooking. I tweaked the recipe to use a canned creamed corn because that's what I had on hand and they turned out delicious!
  • 1 pound ground turkey
  • 1 Can creamed corn
  • 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped (add more or less depending on your level of spice)
  • 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, plus whole leaves for topping
  • Salt and pepper
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (I’m sure Olive Oil would work just fine)
In a bowl, combine the turkey, creamed corn, chile, chopped cilantro, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Form the mixture into 4 patties and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.

Brush patties with oil and grill ‘em up.

could flatten 2 1.5-2 ounce portions, then sealthose over a stuffing made w/ (dried) cranberry/sage/garlic/other herbs/bread/etcetera then cook. or make a burger; i luv them w/ steak sauce & that

You can always try searching in Google, but expect to sift through many recipes!

This is actually one I tried quite recently. Ground turkey in Chinese rolls. Turned out pretty good, too, goes right up there with turkey hamburgers and tacos.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom