Way to go for Chilean miners!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4meandthem

Half Baked
What a riveting and epic ordeal these guys have endured!

I said a prayer or two along the way for them!

So happy to have three back so far!

I can only imagine what their kids and wives are feeling right now!

It really is amazing that they have made it this far. Then when they said it could be as late as Christmas before they were able to reach them, this was even greater news!

:)Barbara

This is quite an incredible story. I am so happy this seems like it will have a happy ending.

I heard that the men all agreed that none of them will profit any more than any of the others off their story. There was even talk about having a lawyer send down a document to that affect, but I do not know if that actually happened. Their thought was that if done right, none of them would ever have to work again. i don't think anyone would argue that they did not pay their dues. I hope they all get the early retirement they deserve.

This is the best possible outcome. I am happy for the men and their families.

I have to say, when this all started and started to drag out, I resigned myself to the fact that they would not make it out alive. The rescue effort was well done and successful due to the resolution and efforts of the folks on the surface.

The best of luck to all the miners and praise to all the rescuers.

When I took my shower this morning, I thought of them and the "simple pleasures" of life for them again. That shower for them this morning must have been wonderful.
I agree Andy, I never thought the outcome would have be this.

When I took my shower this morning, I thought of them and the "simple pleasures" of life for them again. That shower for them this morning must have been wonderful.
I agree Andy, I never thought the outcome would have be this.

A shower was the one thing I thought of too.I would lock myself in a bathroom for an entire day.That porcelain throne must look pretty nice too!

Privacy! I bet they miss that!

I wonder how many lawsuits will come out of this and how long it will take for the first to be filed. I would like to think that all of those men would stick to the agreement you spoke of but I'll bet it's not more than a month before they are fighting over who is not living up to the agreement. We humans may have some good points but when money rears it's ugly head .......

Incredible rescue story...I bet their loved ones will be preparing an exceptional meal of thanksgiving too.

Back
Top Bottom