Dinner 10/24/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
I found BEEF bacon...cooking that along with scrambled eggs with smoked cheddar and asparagus with lemon sauce.

My little guy has a fever and it's rainy and damp outside.

We are going to throw down party food and watch movies all day.

Buffalo chicken breast strips
lil smokies in sauce
quacamole and cheese goo dip
veg platter

Adult beverages and horchata for the kids.(not both for kids)

We will also make some %$* *()^. That is the f word twice.
That is how my two year old says popcorn right now. NICE!

Last edited:
pan grilled fish, baked potato and/or acorn squash. think will go for squash and make a little pea salad. i love it. made brownies yesterday with choco. frosting. gave most to my daughter and my granddaughter. put halloween sprinkles on them. it is really fun to bake, now that i am almost well and have the energy.

Well we are having a Ma's sunday:):) Home made pasta and gravy:) It was a chore but I did it.DH got out pots and pans for me,we put together our gravy I also did a salad with evooand honenade vinegar tomaties, avocado, we are also having garlic and parmesan bread, garbanzo beans with evoo,fresh parsley and garlic. Daughters bringing dessert. Happy Sundat everynoe
kades
I

Last edited:
Well we are having a Ma's sundae:):) Home made pasta and gravy:) It was a chore but I did it.DH got out pots and pans for me,we put together our gravy I also did a salad with evooand honenade vinegar tomaties, avocado, we are also having garlic and parmesan bread, garbanzo beans with evoo,fresh parsley and garlic. Daughters bringing dessert. Happy Sundat everynoe
kades
I

Sounds good!! If I start walking now, I can be there when you are ready to have this meal again.:LOL:
I am having Mexican. Taco's, Re-fried Beans, Rice, Chips and dip.

Well we are having a Ma's sundae:):) Home made pasta and gravy:) It was a chore but I did it.DH got out pots and pans for me,we put together our gravy I also did a salad with evooand honenade vinegar tomaties, avocado, we are also having garlic and parmesan bread, garbanzo beans with evoo,fresh parsley and garlic. Daughters bringing dessert. Happy Sundat everynoe
kades
I

Sounds great!

Happy Sunday, Kades!

Stadium food at Lambeau during the Packers / Vikings game! I haven't decided what sounds better ... a brat with kraut or a burger. Oh the choices I am forced to make today!

pan grilled fish, baked potato and/or acorn squash. think will go for squash and make a little pea salad. i love it. made brownies yesterday with choco. frosting. gave most to my daughter and my granddaughter. put halloween sprinkles on them. it is really fun to bake, now that i am almost well and have the energy.

per the go to dish, think i will make breakfast. maybe some pancakes and an over easy egg. might have some bacon will have to check.

I have some chicken legs and breasts cooking on the grill as I type this. We picked up some fresh broccoli and cauliflower at the produce stand to day as well as some really nice asparagus at the market. So, I guess you'd call it a chicken and veg eveninig.

Roasted Pork Loin (chopped mushrooms & onions sautéed in EVOO till soft, frozen chopped spinach thawed & squeezed dry added to pan, seasoned with sea salt, ground peppercorns & thyme. Butterflied pork loin spread with the spinach mixture, rolled & tied seared in pan then roasted) served with rosemary roasted Red & Yukon potatoes & onions, buttered steamed Brussels sprouts & pork gravy.

img_929798_0_53d9ad09038ba0c45e0da2a9b3f0f10d.jpg

img_929798_1_78d9a82de21bb904fe5705e6e46e1195.jpg

I burned myself several times making dinner!! It’s been 3 hours and they still burn like hell!!

Back
Top Bottom