Hit me with your truffle recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Haggis

Sous Chef
This is a call out to all you chocolate lovers, hit me with your chocolate truffle recipes!

I am mainly looking for various differently flavoured ganache recipes as I am about to dip into the world of actually coating the ganache I make with tempered chocolate rather than just using dessicated coconut or cocoa etc etc.

Look forward to drooling on my keyboard because of your replies.

Haggis, we had some pretty extensive discussions re truffles before Christmas - try doing a search, or look through some of the old posts around November and December!

I took a look before but most of the truffle related threads were dedicated more to the process of tempering chocolate, although they did have some regular chocolate ganache recipes.

I will take a look again, but if anyone has a recipe they are willing to share I would greatly appreciate it.

After looking again I found this very useful thread (Marmalady :P) that I missed before http://www.discusscooking.com/viewtopic.php?t=5393&highlight=truffles. But of course, that shouldn't stop you from sharing more recipes :).

Oh and by the way, would is the best way to dip the ganache? Using one of those little swirly dippers?

Back
Top Bottom