Help me find an All Gas Range

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tinysmom

Assistant Cook
We are searching for a 30' all gas range with convection oven. Stainless steel. We don't want to pay for Viking, Wolf or Thermadore. Does anybody love their range? Thanks!

Hi tinysmom and welcome to DC.

Roughly, how much do you want to spend?

My family have a massive Lacanche, a Chagny I think it is and it's fab.

Hi tinysmom and welcome to DC.

Roughly, how much do you want to spend?

My family have a massive Lacanche, a Chagny I think it is and it's fab.

We don't want to spend more than about $1100. We don't have room for massive - it has to be 30' wide to fit into the allotted space.

We don't want to spend more than about $1100. We don't have room for massive - it has to be 30' wide to fit into the allotted space.

Then how about the Premier P30S310BP Pro-Series 30" Sealed Burner Gas Range? I just Googled your spec up.

Premier P30S310BP 30" Commercial Style Gas Range with 4 Sealed Burners, 15,000 BTU High Power Burner, Continuous Cast Iron Grates, Electronic Ignition and Drop Door Broiler Drawer: 1 1/2" Vent Rail Cap

They're a bit industrial, but I reckon they're pretty much bult to last. And, under your limit.

Good luck. :)

Then how about the Premier P30S310BP Pro-Series 30" Sealed Burner Gas Range? I just Googled your spec up.

Premier P30S310BP 30" Commercial Style Gas Range with 4 Sealed Burners, 15,000 BTU High Power Burner, Continuous Cast Iron Grates, Electronic Ignition and Drop Door Broiler Drawer: 1 1/2" Vent Rail Cap

They're a bit industrial, but I reckon they're pretty much bult to last. And, under your limit.

Good luck. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to look that up for me! I like the industrial look (we want stainless steel) but we also want a gas convection oven.
Say, I looked up your French range and it is beautiful. Can't spend that much unfortunately.

I bought the appliances for my recent kitchen remodel from Sears Outlet. About half price and all new. A couple of pieces were missing when I installed, but the store made it good with no problem.

Great suggestion, Bigjim68.....I went there today and, unfortunately, they did not have anything that fit my criteria.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look that up for me! I like the industrial look (we want stainless steel) but we also want a gas convection oven.
Say, I looked up your French range and it is beautiful. Can't spend that much unfortunately.

Stainless steel when it gets greasy is an utter pain to clean, but when the metal gets shined up, it's beautiful.

There are seven of us in the house, so we shared the cost of the Lacanche equally because of the price. It's nearly 6ft long. Because the kitchen is big and we do a lot of entertaining, it's perfect.

I can see why you'd prefer a gas convection oven. It's because it cooks about 20% faster, and the end result is very evenly-cooked food. Now... I've just checked out NexTag US for within your criteria, and there's at least 30 pages to plough through. The prices are also rather higgledy-piggledy, but there's specs on each and very good that is, too.

Convection Oven - Home & Garden - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at NexTag - Price - Review

Good luck - and you're welcome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom