Multi Tasking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have Firefox browser, so can put up as many as tabs as I like. maybe 10 or so. On one of them I play flash games while biding my time for any reply back here.

what if anything do you do while posting or reading on d.c. for instance i am coloring my hair. thought this might be fun.
I sometimes watch tv, do bread baking of desserts, start meals ar just nothing at all:)
kades

I have several tabs open all the time and bounce around.
I do alot of stuff on Craigslist so I need to stay online and check often.I don't watch much TV because my kids have taken the big screen over.

I watch TV, work on my research, read, cook, wash dishes and snorggle cats! Oh, and I remind Shrek why he married me...always cracking jokes and making fun of commercials.

i very rarely chat online from home, so i'm always multitasking when online at work.

the tv is always on, to make sure we're still on the air, lol. i really should leave it on our network. :cool:

but i'm also often running some kind of diagnostic test on a system, or researching passwords and operational documents for some system that's down and i'm waiting for it to be freed up, or occasionally actually repairing something on my workbench/desk.

all in between posting and looking up recipes to fill my virtual stomach.

I'm a man, I can only do one thing at a time

^^^ :LOL::ROFLMAO: At least you're honest!

I'm not on the computer much at home so I'm mostly multi tasking at work. I have 4 or 5 tabs going at a time and spend a good amount of time shopping on Amazon and participating in a couple other online communities. I do actual work sometimes :LOL:

The TV is always on if I'm up. When there is something worth watching, like yesterday's Universe marathon on the History channel, then I crochet. My afghan is now long enough to keep my knees warm. Every time I get up to do something in the kitchen, like making a cup of instant coffee, I do something else like clean or put away clean dishes, while the microwave is going. Just going to the bathroom, I pick up and put away things, make the bed, close closet doors.

I alternate between sitting in the recliner and at the desk. At the desk I'm on the computer, catching up with DC and watching TV. In the recliner, watching TV, crocheting, working Sudoku puzzles or reading.

Last edited:
Radio reception is not great where I am so I listen to internet radio while I visit websites and work around the kitchen cooking, cleaning and meal planning, do online banking, etc.

Back
Top Bottom