Our Spicy Shrimp TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
We love this alone as an appy it's so good. You need about 2 lbs. of cleaned and deviend shrimp tail on. 2 cubesl melted butter, 1/2 cup white wine or to taste, and cayenne,black, white pepper mix all together and put in baking pan cook in hot 350 -400 oven til shrimp turns pink. Save sauce shrimp cooks in and dip bites of french bread in there and eat :LOL: I eat nothing else but this but a green salad is nice add a glass of wine and off we go.
kades

Last edited:
We love this alone as an appy it's so good. You need about 2 lbs. of cleaned and deviend shrimp tail on. 2 cubesl melted butter, 1/2 cup white wine or to taste, and cayenne,black, white pepper mix all together and put in baking pan cook in hot 350 -400 oven til shrimp turns pink. Save sauce shrimp cooks in and dip bites of french bread in there and eat :LOL: I eat nothing else but this but a green salad is nice add a glass of wine and off we go.
kades

Copied and pasted! Kades, you make the most scrumptious sounding nibbles.

kades

Sounds really yummy. Too bad my DH won't eat what he calls arthropods. He agrees with another friend who says they are just great big bugs that live in water and don't eat bugs!
:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom