SICK of scrubbing out my "george thornby"-(bolton term)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish

Assistant Cook
everytime i grill fish or steaks it welds its remains in the smallest nook and crannys of the grill plates!! not yet scrubbed away the non-stick but if i dnt get a solution quick il b buying a new one.....

help please
Fish

i find it is easy to clean if i do it with paper towels. gotta do it before it cools off to much. after all it is hot when you first turn it off. bakes the crud on it. i love mine and to me it is worth the hassle.

Mine is an older model and they don't detach either. I do like babe, with the paper towels while it is still warm.

:)Barbara

everytime i grill fish or steaks it welds its remains in the smallest nook and crannys of the grill plates!! not yet scrubbed away the non-stick but if i dnt get a solution quick il b buying a new one.....

help please
Fish
Fish are you a Trotters Fan?

help please
Fish

If you buy a new one, you would love the one with removable plates. I love mine! Actually, I hope the other hints work for you, but when it comes time for someone to treat you with a gift, that is a great one!:)

I don't have one so I don't know....If you can get it wet, try this: Put about 3-4 paper towels on the plates, then soak them with HOT water. Let them sit and wipe.

Or try oven cleaner and rinse very well.

I don't have one so I don't know....If you can get it wet, try this: Put about 3-4 paper towels on the plates, then soak them with HOT water. Let them sit and wipe.

Or try oven cleaner and rinse very well.

mine are non-stick. don't think i would use oven cleaner on them. spray all purpose cleaners would work, but just wipe with paper towels before the stuff cools off on them. that is what i do. :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom