What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday was a bagel with cream cheese and lox, today was Grape-Nuts Flakes with blueberries, and tomorrow will most likely be either Huevos Rancheros Suprema or a fritatta with Italian sausage, peppers, and a mozzarella/provolone cheese blend.

Homemade frozen Egg McMuffins. (Microwaved).

Last edited:
I had a blueberry/banana smoothie at about 9:30. Then, by 10:30, my neighbour handed me an ice cold beer after he helped me with my Malamute, who was having a siezure for the last hour of that. It had been a long day by lunch time.

Last edited:
This morning I made egg salad and had a couple of slices of toast with the still warm mixture. Egg salad is always good, but I especially love it while the eggs are still warm after cooking.

Rocklobster said:
I had a blueberry/banana smoothie at about 9:30. Then, by 10:30, my neighbour hands me an ice cold beer after he helps me with my Malamute who was having a siezure for the last hour of that. It's been a long day. Bring on the rest of it!

A friend's Malamute also had seizures, as did my two rescue cockers. You deserved that beer!

Today I had a mixed fruit salad with apple poppyseed dressing, then I made a three egg omlette (two whole eggs and ¼ cup Better N Eggs) with chorizo, pinto beans, jalopy peppers, and cheese; buttered flour tortillas; and mimosas made with Cook's California champagne

Sorry to hear that Rocklobster. That's tears your heart out seeing them have a seizure and there is nothing you can do to help. I have a border collie who also has seizures. I have to give her phenobarbital twice a day.

I made BLT biscuits with lettuce and tomato from the garden for breakfast this morning.

Last edited:
Visiting family out of state for the weekend. Have been eating muffins & scones with latte's all weekend. So much for the diet this weekend.

Avocado and bacon omelet after icooked i topp it with sprouts sour cream tomotoe choppegreen onions
kades

Back
Top Bottom