What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sunday is the day I have enough leisure time to make a big breakfast. Today it was this.

Attachments

• breakfast.jpg
    breakfast.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 424
French toast in oven made with banana bread- grapes and bananas on the side. Only since company is here. Usually its oatmeal, fruit, tomato juice, wheat toast- that type of thing. And, freshly ground Columbian coffee of course with cream. (No generic creamers, yuk.)

Very nice Pacanis! I made homemade egg mcmuffins with strawberries and blueberries

Attachments

• ww-egg-mcmuffin.jpg
    ww-egg-mcmuffin.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 366
made a fried egg sandwich on potato bread. toasted the bread, mayo and two soft fried eggs i.e. runny yolks. few chips and a diet pepsi. didn't eat til one so guess it could be lunch as well.

I usually have fresh fruit - Lately, it's been half a Texas Red Grapefruit.

made a fried egg sandwich on potato bread. toasted the bread, mayo and two soft fried eggs i.e. runny yolks. few chips and a diet pepsi. didn't eat til one so guess it could be lunch as well.

Sounds like a pretty good brunch to me.

English muffin sandwich with bacon , cojack cheese, and scrambled duck eggs. Try that Mickey d.

This morning I had whole grain toast with butter and a few homemade breakfast sausage patties (left over from two days ago). And coffee.

Today was actually brunch instead of breakfast and I made a BELT, bacon, fried egg lettuce and tomato, on toasted sour dough.

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

Grilled Manx Kippers and malt vinegar my sunday brekkie treat, my wife only lets me have it once a week because it stinks out the house.

English muffin sandwich with bacon , cojack cheese, and scrambled duck eggs. Try that Mickey d.

O MY:ermm::ohmy::pig::pig::pig:

I love "cojack" and am adopting it, especially since I bought another pound. Love it. You wouldn't mistake it for anything else, either. Thank you!:chef:

Back
Top Bottom