What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_5706.jpg

I made a Costco run yesterday
and picked up DH's favorite
Croissants
so I stuffed them this morning
with
Cheese Bacon and fried Eggs
:yum:

I just had an omelet stuffed with 2 kinds of mushrooms that DH made just for me. Also a piece of toast. Everything was delicious. DH is sweet like that.

Keeping up with my routine:
Strawberry-walnut overnight oats and fresh fruit (pineapple, clementines, and blueberries). IMG_20200402_080824_761.jpg

Sad that we can't go out for breakfast 2 or 3 times a week has us having breakfast for dinner more frequently..

Tired of cereal with bananas, I made French toast with bacon this morning..
A nice change..

Ross

Saturday Brunch

Eggs Benedict at home

Naked for DH
and
Full order for Moi!
I added more sauce after the photo-op
`cuz ya know, when your spouse doesn't care for Hollandaise Sauce
you get to eat the entire pot! :yum:
*belch* :pig:
I'm gonna pay for that later :LOL:

View attachment 40152

View attachment 40153

I'm pretty sure we don't need to know what DH wears or does not wear during breakfast....

Haven't had eggs for a while, usually just toast (p/j or banana) sometimes Shreddies with fruit (blueberries, strawberries(no flavour but the price is good) and/or bananas).

So.... several years ago I had a goose egg for breakfast and prayed for oblivion for the rest of the day. I ate no eggs for several years until about a year ago I tried some chicken eggs and I was fine. I could even eat two if I didn't have too often.

This year looking for ways to use up the blown out goose eggs I decided to try an omelet again. Made a beautiful mushroom/asparagus/goose egg omelet.

To be on the safe side I ate only 1/3 of it........ didn't wish for oblivion but was out of commission for the day. So I guess now I know, ..sigh... I'll stick to putting them in baked goods, custard, meringues etc.

I blow them out and put the egg into snack zip lock baggies to freeze. Gave some to my neighbour and a friend, they love them. It's just me :( :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom