Catfish dessert? yuck...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DampCharcoal

Executive Chef
I caught the last part of Iron Chef America last night and some "chef" served battered and deep fried catfish sprinkled with powdered sugar along with a side of chocolate sauce. C'mon... :?

img_77170_0_b26637dbcbaa02f20be4e3bcdb9cac61.gif

I don't know if I'd like the dessert, but I LOVE catfish!!! I know it's a dirty scummy fish, but I like it. :)

i saw that and was absolutely DISGUSTED!!!!! i hate mud-sucking catfish as it is; in a dessert, i would not have even tasted it.

hmmm sounds good. If you fry the catfish around corn startch sugar flour and egg. den dip in chocolate and sugar thatll be good. only if the catfish is cooked perfectly. I think ill make that today lol

i'm with you m.a.c.-jr. it sounds weird, but it could be good, so long as the catfish isn't stinky.

I have all my trips to Louisiana to blame for my catfish love, but I never do it myself because well I suck at choosing good fish and often end up with really fishy stuff.

Now if they did the chocolate like a mole that would rock, or even as a desser but with much more clove, cinamon and a little bit of mulato or chipotle pepper.

Im just not a fan of sweets so fish as a dessert already brings in one thing I dont like and pairs it with fish.

Back
Top Bottom