Simply Heinz Ketchup - Have you tried it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to tell you Heinz tastes sour to me. I buy ketchup that is really sweet. Del monte being one I like. ANd actually our local grocery store sells one under it's own lable that is even sweeter. And during passover time you can but special ketchup kosher for passover it has real sugar, not corn syrop and that is is my absolute favorite.

Oh, I think I missed the point here. Simply Heinz is probably soomething special, right? I'll have to try it. I thought you're talking simply about heinz.

I have to tell you Heinz tastes sour to me. I buy ketchup that is really sweet. Del monte being one I like. ANd actually our local grocery store sells one under it's own lable that is even sweeter. And during passover time you can but special ketchup kosher for passover it has real sugar, not corn syrop and that is is my absolute favorite.

When is passover this year? A friend told me that you can get kosher-for-passover Coca Cola and it has real sugar and tastes the way Coke used to taste. I want to remember to buy a bottle and try it out.

I bought Annie's Organic catsup the last time I bought catsup. It was not sweet. I think it was Annie's. I bought it in the States and it is long gone (haven't seen it here).

If you like it sweet....then you would definitely like the Simply Heinz.

When is passover this year? A friend told me that you can get kosher-for-passover Coca Cola and it has real sugar and tastes the way Coke used to taste. I want to remember to buy a bottle and try it out.

Yes, indeed all the cola sold for passover is made with sugar and not the corn syrop. I do not know how the original Coke used to taste, but Passover this year is April 19-th. It probably means that all the places that carry kosher products already stocking up for it. So check them out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom