What is the best ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To remember that I am always number 1. If things are not right with me things will not be right for anything around me.

Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.

Craig

"You are only as YOUNG as you feel!" Given to me by my paternal Grandmother who lived life to the fullest until cancer took her in her late 70's!

If you can't say nothin' nice, don't say nothin' at all! (Thumper)

Respect everyone until they show you they do not deserve it. (Dad)

It took me awhile to recall the name of this writing by Max Ehrmann in the 1920's. As I was looking it up, I discovered there are issues about the copyright, so I will not post it here. You can read it here:
Desiderata
It is powerful stuff indeed, IMHO.

It took me awhile to recall the name of this writing by Max Ehrmann in the 1920's. As I was looking it up, I discovered there are issues about the copyright, so I will not post it here. You can read it here:
Desiderata
It is powerful stuff indeed, IMHO.

Thank you for reminding me about Desiderata. It is truly powerful.

"If it can be fixed with money, it's not a problem."
Context: a discussion on peace in the home at our wedding reception
It has helped us stop many arguments before we got carried away.

“He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool.”
No one can seem to agree on who originally said this, but whoever it was, he was very wise. It can be hard to follow, but makes life so much easier!

"Let it go." I took a Stress Management seminar which was sponsored by a company I worked for when they started a merger and then layoffs. Those three little words have become my mantra.

Also another gem from my Dad: Being right won't keep you warm at night.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom