ISO recommendations for a good blender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mzdee

Assistant Cook
i want to get a blender.I would LOVE to stay under 30 bucks,,,I hope i can,,,lol
just need a decent basic blender.For making smoothies...drinks:cool:..and blending things,,,hahahahah
if you know of a decent model....please post,If its over the $30.00,,please post anyway and i will put it on my amazon wish list for birthday gifts,,,christmas,,etc
tia

Try the Cuisinart Duet combination 40oz blender and 3 cup food processor. You can get a refurbished one for 50 bucks. I've had mine for 7 years now, and have had no problems with it whatsoever. Prior to that I had the Hamilton Beach equivalent, which is cheaper, but I smoked it, literally, while making a protein drink.

Last edited:
Try the Cuisinart Duet combination 40oz blender and 3 cup food processor. You can get a refurbished one for 50 bucks. I've had mine for 7 years now, and have had no problems with it whatsoever. Prior to that I had the Hamilton Beach equivalent, which is cheaper, but I smoked it, literally, while making a protein drink.
thanks
i looked it up on amazon...do you happen to know the model #?
many options popped up

It is something that you save up for. It is an investment in something not not only blends but does a lot more and something you will be able to pass down. I got mine from my mom and she bought her's in 1941.

Rober

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom