Moving FB pics to DC Help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
Having troubles downloading from my camera. Does anyone know if I can put some of my photo's on FB on my DC profile and how to do it?

You can open the photo on facebook into its largest format and then simply right-click and save it to your desktop. Then just post it to your profile here.

(Assuming you use a PC and not a Mac)

PM me if you still have problems and I'll help walk you through it.

You can open the photo on facebook into its largest format and then simply right-click and save it to your desktop. Then just post it to your profile here.

(Assuming you use a PC and not a Mac)

PM me if you still have problems and I'll help walk you through it.

Tried, it's not working. When I try to upload to DC it says invalid file.
I'll try tomorrow, it's driving me nuts.
Thanks for your help, I'll come knocking if I don't come right ..lol!

Ever since Facebook upgraded their features, the old way of doing things got covered up. Here's how I do it using Firefox (I hope you're not using Internet Explorer. If you are, you should consider switching to a faster, more stable, and safer browser like Firefox or Chrome):

You start out on the photo page like this:
1024.jpg

When you find the image you want, press the "F5" key or just click refresh. After that the same photo should look something like this:
1024.jpg

From there, just right-click on the photo and click "View Image":
1024.jpg

Now you should be viewing just the file. From here you can copy the URL in the address bar:
1024.jpg

And paste that URL where you would normally put your photo address:
1024.jpg

I hope this helps!

Ever since Facebook upgraded their features, the old way of doing things got covered up. Here's how I do it using Firefox (I hope you're not using Internet Explorer. If you are, you should consider switching to a faster, more stable, and safer browser like Firefox or Chrome):

You start out on the photo page like this:
1024.jpg

When you find the image you want, press the "F5" key or just click refresh. After that the same photo should look something like this:
1024.jpg

From there, just right-click on the photo and click "View Image":
1024.jpg

Now you should be viewing just the file. From here you can copy the URL in the address bar:
1024.jpg

And paste that URL where you would normally put your photo address:
1024.jpg

I hope this helps!

Oh Jeez Louise :( Looks like it will work just fine, I use Chrome. Can I do this if I have already saved the pics on my desktop?

Oh Jeez Louise :( Looks like it will work just fine, I use Chrome. Can I do this if I have already saved the pics on my desktop?

You can but you won't be using the ones you've downloaded. Just follow the instructions above and you mightaswell delete the ones you downloaded

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom