Game hen vertical roasting rack?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caslon

Executive Chef
Years ago these were for sale in stores. A smaller vertical roasting stand for other than full sized birds. The roaster pictured is way too large for a game hen, but is the design that used to be available in a smaller size. I thought it would be the smaller size.

Does anyone even remember these smaller sized roasters being available for game sized birds? I can't find them anymore on the net or the stores.

The type I just bought I couldn't even be find anymore, except on eBay, and I had to order it from England! It's too big for game hens.

Has anyone seen a smaller sized vertical roaster stand (besides a beer can) for game hens? If I had welding equipment, I'd make my own. :LOL:

Attachments

• roaster.jpg
    roaster.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 451
Thanks for the link. I must have Googled for an hour looking for smaller roaster stands. They even mention game hens, so it must be a smaller size roaster stand. I've bookmarked that site and will probably order those.

P.S. We have a Sur La Table store here in my area. They have the Spanek game hen roasters, set of two, nonstick coating, $14.95. Weee, no shipping cost or wait.

Back
Top Bottom