Pork Loin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paymaster

Sous Chef
I bought a whole pork loin and cut it in 1/2 and the cut one of the halves in two. I took one of the small sections and stuff a kielbasa into it. I then smoked all three pieces. Turned out awesome. The stuffed one lasted one meal!. The way I did the stuffed one was to freeze the kielbasa in a straightened position first. Then the day I smoked the meat I forced a long bladed knife thru the loin length wise and the pushed the kielbasa into the cut. I let it sit for an hour so that the kielbasa would thaw some before putting it on the smoker.

1Loin.jpg

1LoinC.jpg

1LoinB.jpg

1LoinD.jpg

Last edited:
Paymaster said:
I bought a whole pork loin and cut it in 1/2 and the cut one of the halves in two. I took one of the small sections and stuff a kielbasa into it. I then smoked all three pieces. Turned out awesome. The stuffed one lasted one meal!. The way I did the stuffed one was to freeze the kielbasa in a straightened position first. Then the day I smoked the meat I forced a long bladed knife thru the loin length wise and the pushed the kielbasa into the cut. I let it sit for an hour so that the kielbasa would thaw some before putting it on the smoker.

This sounds fascinating and looks wonderful! Great idea to freeze the sausage.

Back
Top Bottom