Hello everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nicole

Washing Up
Hello, my name is Nicole and I have been a member since ummm.. today. I am 23 years old and like to cook and bake. I have lots of good recipes to add on here, can't wait to do so. I know it's not very long but I had made a post and I think I put it in the wrong section. Ok I was having problems doing the password thing but I got that covered. My new problem is an avatar. I keep trying to add my own pic but it always seems to big. :cry: Is there a way for me to pick one from the site? If so how do I get there and if not how do I go about getting one that is the right size?

Hi Nicole.
wave2.gif
I'm glad you found us! I will send you a private message and help you with your avatar. :)

Thank you. I feel lost here. I am not sure if I am doing things right I just wanted to get a pic up.

Oh my Gosh I have so many recipes to give. If only there were time to write them down. My 2 year old is a handful. Im surprised I've been on here this long

Welcome, Nicole! Don't feel lost--this is the nicest bunch around and we'll all help you learn the ropes!

Can't wait to see some of your recipes!

Welcome to our group of friends..
Beware of Deadly Sushi if you have red hair and freckles..LOL Just kidding Sushi, we all love you,
Marge

Dove said:
Welcome to our group of friends..
Beware of Deadly Sushi if you have red hair and freckles..LOL Just kidding Sushi, we all love you,
Marge
red hair and freckles??????
darn i better go back to blonde lol

Hello Nicole. I think I am the only Italian in this site and don't worry... I feel lost too sometime but people are very kind.

Welcome!

Annamaria

Back
Top Bottom