Hmmmm.... I Wonder...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ThePurpleChef

Assistant Cook
I wonder...

Am I the only 19 (almost 20) year old in this forum? Does anyone else like Batman, like me? Does anyone else LOVE purple? Does anyone else like nerdy videogames?

Just curious is all. xD

I wonder...

Am I the only 19 (almost 20) year old in this forum? Does anyone else like Batman, like me? Does anyone else LOVE purple? Does anyone else like nerdy videogames?

Just curious is all. xD
Mentally there are a few old farts like Tom and I who think we are 16

lol.

oh, i thought it was because he kept asking you to see his batcave...

i'm 19, with 28 years experience.

I wonder...

Just curious is all. xD

At almost 60, I'm still the person I was at 20. Just more mature and worldly. Maturity and worldliness come with time and travel, so there really is no way to rush it.

Enjoy your "20 years old", Purp, stay young in your heart and compassionate in your way of life. Laugh long and hard at every chance.

Try to keep your life exciting. Boredom ages people. Being boring makes others treat you as old.

PrincessFiona60 said:
ROFL!!!

Purple, I am a 51 year old Grandmother who loves Batman, Autobots and food. Not crazy about video games, but I love movies and books.

Yay! :) I grew up with the 90's Animated Series, and Batman Beyond (I get criticized alot for liking that one) but I wanna get into the comics. :)

Hmmm... Truthfully, I am not too much of a fan of Transformers. xP

I love food! Not so much books (unless they are comic books / manga) because I more like artistic things. Books don't often appeal to me, but I do have some favorite novels.

I love movies too! :)

Timothy said:
At almost 60, I'm still the person I was at 20. Just more mature and worldly. Maturity and worldliness come with time and travel, so there really is no way to rush it.

Enjoy your "20 years old", Purp, stay young in your heart and compassionate in your way of life. Laugh long and hard at every chance.

Try to keep your life exciting. Boredom ages people. Being boring makes others treat you as old.

Thank you for your advice! :)

I have gotten sillier over the years because I basically started making friends when I was 15. Before then, I was shy and quiet, and didn't really have many friends, and the friends I did have either moved away or passed judgement over me and stopped being my friend. I'm glad I made friends in highschool, lol. They made me more zany and passionate. :)

Sir_Loin_of_Beef said:
And in those 12 years, no one thought of getting you a digital click? Now, THAT is sad!

Lol, well, I was embarrassed to let anyone know I couldn't tell time. I was a slow learner and I wasn't good at math (I'm still not the greatest at it, but if you teach it to me step-by-step, I'll pick it up) so I was behind on my math. I didn't know any measurements, and I didn't know time. ._. I was ignorant of time all the way through elementary school, but then I got a videogame called Animal Crossing, and the game let you reset or preset time for each day to progress in the game. That's how I learned time, lol. See? Videogames can teach you! xD Lol.

Also, middleschool started, so I had to have an alarm clock, and I had to get used to waking up early.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom