introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and tastes.....Aaaaaah sorry,bit of a flashback there.Let's start again. Real name:dominique. Born:France. Live:Usa (35y). Sex:male chauvinist pig. Physicals:5'10",balding,paunchy & brutally handsome. Race:? Blood type:AAA- SS#:nice try. Interests:learning,cooking,flyfishing,cooking,reading&other mayhems. Qualifications:home cook for 35yrs(a matter of survival for the taste buds). Cooking style:you name it,I'll cook it. Pleased to meet you,hope you guess my name.............Here we go again! Hello.

Hi and welcome. :LOL: We allow ONLY brutally handsome men here on this site. Every one of our guys qualify. You will fit right in.

Hello! Welcome! I hope I (we) can learn Franch cousine too! I can help you for the Italian one, if you like it!

Hope read you soon.

Re:introductio

Thanks everybody for the welcome.Actually,Anamaria, french cooking is mostly an itatlian derivation,thanks to royal intermarriages. Heck,the italian girls being flogged off to the french court weren't about to leave their cooks behind,the situation was bad enough as it was.

Welcome to our little group!
Hope you have as much fun as we all do!

smiles, Trish

Re:introductio

ifitfeelgoodcookit said:
Thanks everybody for the welcome.Actually,Anamaria, french cooking is mostly an itatlian derivation,thanks to royal intermarriages.Hell,the italian girls being flogged off to the french court weren't about to leave their cooks behind,the situation was bad enough as it was.

In the soup section I am going to write Onions Soup. I made it yesterday. It was very good! read it please so you can correct me if I made some wrongs.

Bye!

If it tasted good and you and your family liked it...
then you made it just right!

I love onion soup so I'll go check out the recipe.

Back
Top Bottom