Venison meatballs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nicole

Washing Up
1lb. ground venison
4 eggs ( slitly beaten )
4 T. shredded Parm. cheese
8 T. Italian bread crumbs
salt ( to taste )
pepper ( to taste )
garlic powder (to taste )
set oven to 350
Add little oil to pan ( only because venison is dry ) heat.
Mix all into bowl, roll into balls. Add to frying pan. Fry both sides, once you see the middle is a little pink. Add to oven and bake for about 20 to 30 min. Add to your fav. sauce. We prefer Emerils sauce

you can use ground beef but venison has very little fat

nicole said:
1lb. ground venison
4 eggs ( slitly beaten )
4 T. shredded Parm. cheese
8 T. Italian bread crumbs
salt ( to taste )
pepper ( to taste )
garlic powder (to taste )
set oven to 350
Add little oil to pan ( only because venison is dry ) heat.
Mix all into bowl, roll into balls. Add to frying pan. Fry both sides, once you see the middle is a little pink. Add to oven and bake for about 20 to 30 min. Add to your fav. sauce. We prefer Emerils sauce
I love venison. Thanks for the recipe Nicole! :D

MJ, I never thought I would ever eat venison. Until I met my husband. He's a big time hunter when it comes do deer. i have a lot of venison recipes that are great. I will have to gather them first. I think you would like them

60! Wow!
All the deer have vanished from our neck of the woods. We are used to seeing a few every day and I think we've only seen 3 in the last four months. Nobody knows for sure where they've gone... I think though it has something to do with the bears coming out of hibernation early and the bobcats that have been sited lately.

I had venison in Vegas. I love it. Yummy!

I think I'll try this recipe with lamb. We'll be buying one
in May.

The deer around here disappear for the winter. They usually winter in Nevada where the weather is less harsh. The snow depth there is much less than here in the Sierra Nevadas. In the last week our snow has melted enough and the grass is starting to grow. So, the deer are coming back.

We've had a very very very mild winter...I'm sure the weather has something to do with the changes in the animal population....

Back
Top Bottom