Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My daughter sent me a picture of this, but I don't know how to embed, so: the picture was of a Home Depot regular orange in-store sign. The hand-lettered word "Restroom" with a big pointing arrow was in the middle. At the bottom was Home Depot's latest slogan, "You can do it. We can help."

My daughter sent me a picture of this, but I don't know how to embed, so: the picture was of a Home Depot regular orange in-store sign. The hand-lettered word "Restroom" with a big pointing arrow was in the middle. At the bottom was Home Depot's latest slogan, "You can do it. We can help."
I don't want any help. :LOL:

Yikes! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

This :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom