Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PF, any word of when Shrek will be coming home?

I was on a vascular pump for more than two months at home for the wound on my leg. I always thought Medicare was all about keeping the patient in the home as much as possible because it was less expensive. And the patient heals faster when in familiar surroundings. I thought the Happy Face would get him home faster. Give him my love and a hug. :)

Hopefully tomorrow.

While medicare will pay for at home care, they won't pay for it unless a HOME Health Agency is involved. It does not matter that I am able to do the care myself and can take the time off for it. Shrek prefers that no nurses are traipsing in and out at whatever hours they want.

Gee, I just couldn't decide where to post this.. it is helpful hints after all.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
img_1151586_0_21c4cf75075374a892a7aa88a574adb7.jpg

Got to your office and think of the biggest bully in the place. Now think of his or her favorite target. Print the bear/rabbit picture, with the caption. Created bubbles with arrows, filled with the appropriate names and attach to the picture.

On second thought, personalities are usually such that this could get you in trouble. But it might work as an inside joke with a friend who shares the same ideas as you, and can be trusted to remain discrete.:LOL: This allows the joke to take on a more personal, or secondary meaning.

Seeeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Hope this isn't a repeat, I'm tired :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom