Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From my FB feed today:

10690076_10152381309658716_3089286718431581443_n.jpg

I am so there, unfortunately I have to change my 3 different computer passwords at work at 3, 4 and 6 weeks...I never have them all be the same at the same time.

I am so there, unfortunately I have to change my 3 different computer passwords at work at 3, 4 and 6 weeks...I never have them all be the same at the same time.
Dear Fi, I was faced with the same problem at work. I had to log on to multiple customer websites that wanted to change passwords.
My solution-Michael Jacksons's book on single malt distilleries. He has a list of about 400, and I just worked my way through them.
My screen name on another website was Talisker - the only distillery on the island of Skye, and I actually got to visit it once.

Dear Fi, I was faced with the same problem at work. I had to log on to multiple customer websites that wanted to change passwords.
My solution-Michael Jacksons's book on single malt distilleries. He has a list of about 400, and I just worked my way through them.
My screen name on another website was Talisker - the only distillery on the island of Skye, and I actually got to visit it once.

Great tip, Steve! Thanks!

What I have done is start with my birth year, working my way back, and then add whatever fruit or vegetable I happen to have that day for my lunch. It's worked so far. I keep track of them in a date book. May try the cable channel listing for awhile for the heck of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom