Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They found my picture...

LOL, I love these!

img_1153346_0_153476825faf304e9e9bc43d74783d46.jpg

taxlady said:
At one time I had three cats and a Siberian husky. One of the cats was born fat and really stupid. His name was Dumbshit. He used to get in the big bag of dog food and eat. Never caught him doing it, but I found the cat hair.

Lmao Taxlady! What a name! My cat whom we sadly just lost was named Bozo Kitty by DH 22 years ago. I had to start calling her BK, because I couldn't face telling the Vet her real name. :)

Every Friday my kids brought home their Weekly Reader. On the back was always a couple of jokes. The following was one of them The most inane, stupid joke. It sent me and my sister into gales of laughter. For years anyone mention the word 'cow' and it would start all over again. It just struck us as hilarious. It goes like this:

First friend: Look at that bunch of cows.

Second friend: Nooo. A herd of cows.

First friend: Of course I have heard of cows.

Second friend: Noooo. A cow herd.

First friend: What do I care what a cow heard. I have no secrets from a cow.

Has anyone been talking to the cows lately?
:rolleyes:

Every Friday my kids brought home their Weekly Reader. On the back was always a couple of jokes. The following was one of them The most inane, stupid joke. It sent me and my sister into gales of laughter. For years anyone mention the word 'cow' and it would start all over again. It just struck us as hilarious. It goes like this:

First friend: Look at that bunch of cows.

Second friend: Nooo. A herd of cows.

First friend: Of course I have heard of cows.

Second friend: Noooo. A cow herd.

First friend: What do I care what a cow heard. I have no secrets from a cow.

Has anyone been talking to the cows lately?
:rolleyes:

Who's on second?

Seeeeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

From Joy of Cooking, "CHAMPAGNE SAUCE

"Not every householder has to worry about what to do with leftover champagne, but should this appalling dilemma be yours, there is no better way than this to solve it and make a light but rich sauce for fish or chicken."

taxlady said:
From Joy of Cooking, "CHAMPAGNE SAUCE

"Not every householder has to worry about what to do with leftover champagne, but should this appalling dilemma be yours, there is no better way than this to solve it and make a light but rich sauce for fish or chicken."

Something else I can't imagine, leftover champagne!

Lmao Taxlady! What a name! My cat whom we sadly just lost was named Bozo Kitty by DH 22 years ago. I had to start calling her BK, because I couldn't face telling the Vet her real name. :)
:LOL:

Dumbshit was born into a very stupid family. His mum was stupid; his dad was stupid; and all but one of his siblings were stupid.

His mother's name was Elizabeth (nickname: Lizzy Biz). So, my friend gave all the kittens names from the English royal family. Dumbshit was born with rolls of fat, so he was called Henry. We had a friend named Henry. We thought it would be really insulting for the cat to have the same name, so we changed it. He was the dumbest of the litter. I also got his sister, the runt of the litter. So, she didn't get a royal family name. She was so tiny she was named, "Musaraigne", French for shrew. It got changed to Musmus. She got all the brains that all the other members of that family didn't have. She got to about 5 lbs as an adult and was the most adorable shenanicat.

taxlady said:
:LOL:

Dumbshit was born into a very stupid family. His mum was stupid; his dad was stupid; and all but one of his siblings were stupid.

His mother's name was Elizabeth (nickname: Lizzy Biz). So, my friend gave all the kittens names from the English royal family. Dumbshit was born with rolls of fat, so he was called Henry. We had a friend named Henry. We thought it would be really insulting for the cat to have the same name, so we changed it. He was the dumbest of the litter. I also got his sister, the runt of the litter. So, she didn't get a royal family name. She was so tiny she was named, "Musaraigne", French for shrew. It got changed to Musmus. She got all the brains that all the other members of that family didn't have. She got to about 5 lbs as an adult and was the most adorable shenanicat.

ROFL! Aww. Poor little DS. What was his name on his medical records?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom