Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Jokes and Games (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f55/)
-   -   Today's Funny (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f55/todays-funny-78388.html)

Zhizara 08-07-2015 04:56 AM

I burst out laughing when I read this one! Ir got me good.

Addie 08-07-2015 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taxlady (Post 1119335)
Close enough.

You have to start drinking Addie ;) I was just telling Princess Fiona how much fun it would be to go to bars with you and her and be rowdy and get kicked out.

We could be "Hell's Grannies" (even though you are the only actual granny).

Heck I will share the title with all who want to be grannies. BTW, I once or twice (I can't remember all the times) I have been spoken to or asked to leave a wake because I couldn't behave myself. Some of the dead were even a relative of mine. I am so bad. You can't take me anywhere. :angel:

Cooking Goddess 08-07-2015 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Addie (Post 1431680)
...I have been spoken to or asked to leave a wake because I couldn't behave myself. Some of the dead were even a relative of mine. I am so bad. You can't take me anywhere. :angel:

I would have been kicked out of one by my uncle's wife if it hadn't been my own Mom's funeral! :ohmy: :lol: Mom and Aunt never really saw eye-to-eye. Mom was fun-loving and fully believed that a funeral should be a full celebration of the loved one's life. Mom had a pretty full life that was jam-packed with fun. How else was I to behave??? :biggrin:

Addie 08-07-2015 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooking Goddess (Post 1431714)
I would have been kicked out of one by my uncle's wife if it hadn't been my own Mom's funeral! :ohmy: :lol: Mom and Aunt never really saw eye-to-eye. Mom was fun-loving and fully believed that a funeral should be a full celebration of the loved one's life. Mom had a pretty full life that was jam-packed with fun. How else was I to behave??? :biggrin:

Absolutely! I love a good Irish wake. :angel:

Cheryl J 08-08-2015 07:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:cat: Same old day according to my kitty. :rolleyes: :lol:

GotGarlic 08-08-2015 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheryl J (Post 1431848)
:cat: Same old day according to my kitty. :rolleyes: :lol:

Mine, too! :rofl:

Cheryl J 08-08-2015 10:07 PM

:lol: :rofl:

creative 08-09-2015 07:45 PM

https://youtu.be/HPjJCVylFBo

Dawgluver 08-15-2015 03:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I so want to do this!

Attachment 23260

GotGarlic 08-15-2015 03:57 PM

Lol!

Dawgluver 08-15-2015 09:50 PM

Today's Funny
 
1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 23261

Even without being hung over and passed out on the lawn, this has happened a couple times, at 7 am on a Sunday! They got to feel the brunt of my wrath!

Dawgluver 08-17-2015 06:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Guess it doesn't take me much, but I found this funny:
Attachment 23274

Aunt Bea 08-17-2015 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawgluver (Post 1432925)
Guess it doesn't take me much, but I found this funny:
Attachment 23274

ain't it the truth! :ermm::ohmy::lol:

taxlady 08-17-2015 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawgluver (Post 1432925)
Guess it doesn't take me much, but I found this funny:
Attachment 23274

:lol::rofl:

Addie 08-17-2015 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawgluver (Post 1432925)
Guess it doesn't take me much, but I found this funny:
Attachment 23274

:rofl::rofl: A good one Dawg. :angel:

Dawgluver 08-17-2015 10:54 PM

Today's Funny
 
1 Attachment(s)
Why did this make me laugh so much? Must be easily amused. Dogs can't make the "f" sound.

Attachment 23275

PrincessFiona60 08-18-2015 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawgluver (Post 1432958)
Why did this make me laugh so much? Must be easily amused. Dogs can't make the "f" sound.

Attachment 23275

LMAO!!!

Cooking Goddess 08-19-2015 11:56 PM

Saw this on a friend's Facebook post. Went hunting for it and found it at the website "The Redhead Riter".


Two Ladies Talking in Heaven


1st woman: Hi, Wanda!

2nd woman: Hi, Sylvia! How’d you die?

1st woman: I froze to death.

2nd woman: How horrible!

1st woman: It wasn’t so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy. Eventually I died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early so that I could catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched. Then I scurried down into the basement. After that, I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere! Finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn’t look in the freezer. We’d both still be alive.

PrincessFiona60 08-20-2015 12:07 AM

LOL!

taxlady 08-20-2015 01:48 AM

Good one CG. :lol:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.