Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Jokes and Games (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f55/)
-   -   Today's Funny (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f55/todays-funny-78388.html)

dragnlaw 03-28-2018 06:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And this is what carl was up to earlier...

woops... don't know how the pic shrunk! but it says
"mailman jumped 15 feet
dog was right. This is fun."

luckytrim 03-28-2018 07:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 29554

Kayelle 03-31-2018 12:39 PM

https://s31.postimg.org/snz9hu5a3/home-design.jpg

luckytrim 04-01-2018 08:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 29593

luckytrim 04-01-2018 08:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 29594

GotGarlic 04-01-2018 09:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 29595

Andy M. 04-01-2018 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotGarlic (Post 1545182)

Always a favorite!

taxlady 04-01-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy M. (Post 1545183)
Always a favorite!

Yes it is. I have even seen it in Danish.

taxlady 04-01-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckytrim (Post 1545175)

I wish that was less true.

Kayelle 04-02-2018 10:55 AM

Yet another reason tailgating is a bad idea..

https://s31.postimg.org/mmtrf2im3/home-design.jpg

taxlady 04-02-2018 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayelle (Post 1545287)
Yet another reason tailgating is a bad idea..

https://s31.postimg.org/mmtrf2im3/home-design.jpg

:ohmy: :eek: :lol:

PrincessFiona60 04-02-2018 07:50 PM

https://i.t3hwin.com/2016/08/Smart-C...highway-8..jpg

taxlady 04-03-2018 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 (Post 1545335)

:rofl: I'm glad I didn't have any liquid in my mouth when I read that.

dragnlaw 04-03-2018 08:01 AM

Last of the Easter Eggs
 
2 Attachment(s)
We ate the rest as.... deviled eggs (still yummy - I can't get tired of them)

Kayelle 04-03-2018 10:44 AM

https://s31.postimg.org/49gb2fmkb/home-design.jpg

Kayelle 04-05-2018 12:17 PM

Breaking news..
Thanks to fossils, archaeologists have been able to determine that there once a genetic mutation millions of year ago, causing the creation of a five-legged dinosaur.
As far as we know, this is the first evidence we have ever seen of a reptile dysfunction.

luckytrim 04-05-2018 12:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 29632

Whiskadoodle 04-06-2018 01:12 PM

The following questions from lawyers were taken from official court records nationwide.

1) Was that the same nose you broke as a child?

2) Now, doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, in most cases he just passes quietly away and doesn't know anything about it until the next morning?

3) Q: What happened then?
A: He told me, he says, 'I have to kill you because you can identify me.'
Did he kill you?

4) Was it you or your brother that was killed in the war?

5) The youngest son, the 20-year-old, how old is he?

6) Were you alone or by yourself.

7) How long have you been a French Canadian?

8) Do you have any children or anything of that kind?

9) Q: I show you exhibit 3 and ask you if you recognize that picture.
A: That's me.
Q: Were you present when that picture was taken?

10) Were you present in court this morning when you were sworn in?

11) Q: Now, Mrs. Johnson, how was your first marriage terminated?
A: By death.
Q: And by whose death was it terminated?

12) Q: Do you know how far pregnant you are now?
A: I'll be three months on November 8.
Q: Apparently, then, the date of conception was August 8?
A: Yes.
Q: What were you doing at that time?

13) Q: Mrs. Jones, do you believe you are emotionally stable?
A: I used to be.
Q: How many times have you committed suicide?

14) So you were gone until you returned?

15) Q: She had three children, right?
A: Yes.
Q: How many were boys?
A: None.
Q: Were there girls?

16) You don't know what it was, and you didn't know what it looked like, but can you describe it?

17) Q: You say that the stairs went down to the basement?
A: Yes.
Q: And these stairs, did they go up also?

18) Q: Have you lived in this town all your life?
A: Not yet.

19) A Texas attorney, realizing he was on the verge of unleashing a stupid question, interrupted himself and said, "Your Honor, I'd like to strike the next question."

20) Q: Do you recall approximately the time that you examined the body of Mr. Edington at the rose Chapel?
A: It was in the evening. The autopsy started about 8:30 p.m.
Q: And Mr. Edington was dead at the time, is that correct?
A: No, you stupid, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy!

taxlady 04-06-2018 02:49 PM

Good ones Whisk
:rofl::rofl:

taxlady 04-06-2018 02:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Saw this on Facebook.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.