Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
what makes it funnier is that is exactly what is happening here now!

well, not sure about the Monkeys - but the rest is true!

home-design.jpg

True true Princess!

Reminds me of the time I had to undo my bra for a medical exam. Not strip, just undo. But then when it was over, due to my bum shoulder at the time, I could not do it back up without removing all and doing it up in the front/twist it around/blah blah blah... you know the routine.

told the doc, "well here yuh go, you get to do it up for me, probably not your normal thing."
He replied, "sure I can!" and he did, in less than 10 seconds!
I was impressed and told him so. Guess I shouldn't have been, think he's on his 3rd wife.

Amen! Except I've been wearing camisoles for about the last 15 years - basically grown-up undershirts. When you're built the same way as when you wore undershirts as a young girl...:whistling:

There is a chain of restaurants called "Dick's Last Resort". There used to be one in downtown Cleveland when we still lived back home. One of their gimmicks was to offer a free drink to a "lady" if she tossed her bra up onto the rows of bottles at the bar back. :LOL: We never went there, but my FIL did when he and his lady friend visited. He was absolutely enamored with the trick - and Kay was way too much of a lady to indulge him that night.:cool:

Amen! Except I've been wearing camisoles for about the last 15 years - basically grown-up undershirts. When you're built the same way as when you wore undershirts as a young girl...:whistling:

Haa..these days I've been wearing a sports bra....no hooks or anything pinching. I'm just interesting in containment for these big girls, because perky girls have left the building.

Haa..these days I've been wearing a sports bra....no hooks or anything pinching...
Yup, comfort. Once you get to a certain age (mine was around 50), it's all about comfort. And when it comes to my, ahem, physical attributes? Let's just say that it's a good thing that Himself is a "Leg Man". :wub:

LOL Whisk :LOL:

Yep...comfort. For me it's a 'real bra' as seldom as possible, but mostly sports, camisoles, or if I'm home alone and not expecting anyone...setting the girls free. :wub:

The most famous words spoken every night.

I would walk in the front door from work. The first thing I did was to kick off my heels. Then those famous words came from my mouth every night.

LET ME GET OUT OF THIS BRA!

Today, I wear one that hooks in front. So comfortable that I will never wear one with hooks in back again.

I agree Andy! But now I know what to tell people...

"It wasn't me! it was the ________ (fill in blanks with appliance of choice)"

:LOL::LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom