Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"K" is for .............

1a.jpg

1c.jpg

1d.jpg

I saw this somewhere and it just hit my funny bone.
That Nor`Easter coming by you folks I had forgotten about...
And Hauoli la hanau Sister Dragon`nette

Kathleen, maybe a shot of hooch in that Hot Chocolate wouldn't hurt either ;)
Ooh, some Bailey's Irish Cream or Frangelico ??? :yum:
Irish creme.....yes.....hmmmmm!

It *has* to be true. I had a co-worker from China who wanted to go to Taco Bell. Everyone got three regular tacos. I ate mine as did two of the other co-workers. Haun ate 1/2 of hers and carefully wrapped it up. Then she took it with the other two tacos home and said, "Supper tonight and tomorrow plus lunch again!"

At a pot luck, all I can say is "One meatball is not a meal."

Last edited:

I need those for when I walk down to the basement! I go down there all the time, and get distracted - "here's something I should do while I'm down here. Oh yeah, I meant to do this before...", and eventually I go upstairs, and immediately I see something on the counter, reminding me why I went downstairs!:rolleyes:

Now, if only they made those in my shoe size...and I'd remember to put them on, to go downstairs!:LOL:

Last edited:
I need those for when I walk down to the basement! I go down there all the time, and get distracted - "here's something I should do while I'm down here. Oh yeah, I meant to do this before...", and eventually I go upstairs, and immediately I see something on the counter, reminding me why I went downstairs!...

We have a two story house with a basement (where the washer and dryer are). I've said for years that you don't need a Stair Master when you have a bad memory and mine has been dreadful for decades!

Whenever my doctor asks if I exercise, I tell her my memory story - and add that I kinda lift weights, too, since I cook in cast iron.

Back
Top Bottom