Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Jokes and Games (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f55/)
-   -   Today's Funny (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f55/todays-funny-78388.html)

Andy M. 04-11-2021 12:15 PM

I hate Siri!

Me: Hey Siri, set a timer for one hour.

Siri: For how long?

Me: One hour.

Siri: How long?

Me: 60 minutes

Siri: Ok. I've set a timer for one hour.

Me: AARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Cooking Goddess 04-11-2021 01:25 PM

Artificial Intelligence my eye. [emoji38]

Himself has a Fire tablet. We're always amused by Alexa's replies. When we want a real answer, though, we use one of our Android devices. Google even replies differently each time you thank her!

luckytrim 04-11-2021 01:29 PM

Me: "Alexa, I Love You !"
Alexa: "Aw, that makes me smile from speaker to speaker."

Andy M. 04-11-2021 01:53 PM

When I want to use a voice command to lookup something, I use Google. Much better answers.

Katie H 04-11-2021 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooking Goddess (Post 1649898)
Hello! You're in the produce department! Just pick up a little water on your fingers from one of the displays that spray the veggies. Easy-peasy!

That's how I've been doing it since a few months into the pandemic. :wink:

Been doing this before the pandemic. Also, if you choose, keep some of the cart wipes and moisten your fingers with them.

Kaneohegirlinaz 04-11-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooking Goddess (Post 1649898)
Hello! You're in the produce department! Just pick up a little water on your fingers from one of the displays that spray the veggies. Easy-peasy!

That's how I've been doing it since a few months into the pandemic. :wink:

:lol:
Yes CG, I started doing this some time back too, but at my Green Grocer, I keep getting a good shock! :huh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie H (Post 1649929)
Been doing this before the pandemic. Also, if you choose, keep some of the cart wipes and moisten your fingers with them.

Great idea Katie! Some of the places that I shop at have cart wipes and some do not, but I always have those individually wrapped ones in my hand bag :wink:

Kaneohegirlinaz 04-11-2021 06:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 46302

:rofl: :lol: :wink:

Kathleen 04-11-2021 07:17 PM

Bubble wrap!!

Kaneohegirlinaz 04-11-2021 07:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1649933)
Bubble wrap!!

:lol:

When we moved this last time, we had very large sheets of the stuff as we were un-packing ... Kathleen, have you ever laid it all down on the floor and just walked over it?

Attachment 46303

Kathleen 04-11-2021 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneohegirlinaz (Post 1649934)
:lol:

When we moved this last time, we had very large sheets of the stuff as we were un-packing ... Kathleen, have you ever laid it all down on the floor and just walked over it?

[ATTACH]46303[/ATT!ACH]

I moved 9 times in 11 years once. I could tap across it! Step, step, jumpity jump! :lol:

Kaneohegirlinaz 04-11-2021 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1649937)
I moved 9 times in 11 years once. I could tap across it! Step, step, jumpity jump! :lol:

:lol:
Some things just turn you into a kid

Kathleen 04-11-2021 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneohegirlinaz (Post 1649939)
:lol:
Some things just turn you into a kid

It really does not take much. Wanna go ride bikes? I'll bet we can catch the ice cream truck! :lol:

Kaneohegirlinaz 04-11-2021 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1649941)
It really does not take much. Wanna go ride bikes? I'll bet we can catch the ice cream truck! :lol:

When we were getting ready to sell the Kaneohe house, we had the house painted and the Ice Cream truck came by at his usual time ... I yelled out really loud from the backyard, ICE CREAM MAN, ICE CREAM MAN!!!
All of the guys stopped what they were doing and went running!!!!! :rofl:

Kathleen, I think that's it's probably a good idea that you and I are not neighbors ... we would get into FAR too much trouble :lol:

luckytrim 04-12-2021 08:13 AM

3 Attachment(s)
"G" is for .......


Attachment 46313

Attachment 46314

Attachment 46315

Kaneohegirlinaz 04-12-2021 03:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 46317

Okay Monday, let's do this!!

luckytrim 04-13-2021 09:09 AM

3 Attachment(s)
"H" is for ........


Attachment 46324

Attachment 46325

Attachment 46326

Kaneohegirlinaz 04-13-2021 06:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 46330

luckytrim 04-14-2021 08:23 AM

3 Attachment(s)
"I" is for the ..........


Attachment 46339

Attachment 46340

Attachment 46341

Kathleen 04-14-2021 03:32 PM

Love the "Funnies!" Thanks to all who posted them!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneohegirlinaz (Post 1649946)
When we were getting ready to sell the Kaneohe house, we had the house painted and the Ice Cream truck came by at his usual time ... I yelled out really loud from the backyard, ICE CREAM MAN, ICE CREAM MAN!!!
All of the guys stopped what they were doing and went running!!!!! :rofl:

Kathleen, I think that's it's probably a good idea that you and I are not neighbors ... we would get into FAR too much trouble :lol:

LOL.....well, one of us would. :wink::lol:

Kaneohegirlinaz 04-14-2021 05:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 46346


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.