Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Q" is for .........

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

1c.png

Oh taxy, that is hilarious! I told Himself I knew just enough technology to get the joke before I read it to him, too. He then told me to share it with a friend on Facebook. Looks like this joke is going "home". :LOL:

:D

I really want to dump Windog and switch to Linux. I'm just not willing to start building light bulbs.:ermm:

Do you want the link or is the attachment good enough?

Last edited:
taxy, I already posted it on FB. It took some work, but I put up a nice cropped image. When it comes to manipulating photos and screenshots, I rank about -1 on a scale of 1-10. :LOL: I'm good if I can take a photo with my phone (or grab a screen shot), then crop it from there. However, with the app not working on my phone (or tablet) I opened a browser window to log into DC. Meanwhile, it appears that DC is having issues that have some glitching going on that way, too. :rolleyes: The "User CP" gives me nada. It's like I needed to use a ladder to "The Back Porch" because the steps don't work. I scavenger-hunted my way over to your post and *voila* copied the image.

I know I'm crabbing about a free app. I should appreciate it more than I do.It's just that when I sign in on my laptop, I lose track of time. If I'm on my phone, I'm usually leaning against the counter for a quick check. Once I sit down...

There's a Progressive Insurance ad that says it best: Progressive told you how easy it is to save online, they just didn't warn you about the rest of the internet..."

Back
Top Bottom