Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Jokes and Games (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f55/)
-   -   Today's Funny (https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f55/todays-funny-78388.html)

taxlady 09-23-2021 06:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneohegirlinaz (Post 1662928)

Bahaha

Attachment 48971

luckytrim 09-24-2021 08:31 AM

3 Attachment(s)
"S" is for Sex Week !!


Attachment 48978

Attachment 48979

Attachment 48980

Andy M. 09-24-2021 09:31 AM

Interesting choice of artwork on the wall in the third panel.

luckytrim 09-24-2021 09:39 AM

Good catch, Andy !



Variation on the theme - :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kaneohegirlinaz 09-24-2021 02:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 48985

PrincessFiona60 09-24-2021 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneohegirlinaz (Post 1662988)

So funny! The fridge in the front conference room at work is stocked with water bottles. The vendor ran out of the water we usually get, so he subbed a different brand. They were glass bottles, instead of plastic and had caps that needed a bottle opener. I thought I was cutting my hand off trying to twist it off. Next day there was a bottle opener on the side of the fridge. No problem I must have 6 or 8 of them.

Kaneohegirlinaz 09-24-2021 05:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by princessfiona60 (Post 1662997)
so funny! The fridge in the front conference room at work is stocked with water bottles. The vendor ran out of the water we usually get, so he subbed a different brand. They were glass bottles, instead of plastic and had caps that needed a bottle opener. i thought i was cutting my hand off trying to twist it off. next day there was a bottle opener on the side of the fridge. No problem i must have 6 or 8 of them.

Attachment 48992

luckytrim 09-25-2021 08:38 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 49000

Attachment 49001

Attachment 49002

Kaneohegirlinaz 09-25-2021 03:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 49007

luckytrim 09-26-2021 07:54 AM

3 Attachment(s)
"SEX" week, cont'd...


Attachment 49018

Attachment 49019

Attachment 49020

Kaneohegirlinaz 09-26-2021 12:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 49021

Kaneohegirlinaz 09-26-2021 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 49029

luckytrim 09-27-2021 08:17 AM

Hi, Gang ;


It's been pointed out to me that my Sex Week Cartoons may be a bit out of line for this Forum, so I'll be back after sex week is over... See ya Friday !
LT

lastmanstanding 09-28-2021 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckytrim (Post 1663155)
Hi, Gang ;


It's been pointed out to me that my Sex Week Cartoons may be a bit out of line for this Forum, so I'll be back after sex week is over... See ya Friday !
LT

Isn't that opinion changing now? Sex itself is changing and transgender is the new trend. Nothing to be concerned about a cartoon. :lol:

PrincessFiona60 09-28-2021 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastmanstanding (Post 1663210)
Isn't that opinion changing now? Sex itself is changing and transgender is the new trend. Nothing to be concerned about a cartoon. :lol:

Not in these forums and we are NOT all adults here. We have several members under 18 years. Try to keep our humor PG. Thanks

lastmanstanding 09-28-2021 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 (Post 1663216)
Not in these forums and we are NOT all adults here. We have several members under 18 years. Try to keep our humor PG. Thanks

Oh ok understood. My apologies. I honestly thought that the audience is all adults.

dragnlaw 09-28-2021 07:16 AM

It's a public forum and you don't have to be a member to "read" it.

Cooking Goddess 09-30-2021 04:42 PM

While my phone usually catches and hides known spam callers, sometimes a voicemail shows up. Just in case it's from someone I know calling from a number not in my contact list, I listen to them. The message that I got today made me chuckle. It was: "Sorry, you did not reveal yourself to be a human. Goodbye!"

At least the automated caller was polite. :lol:


Quote:

Originally Posted by lastmanstanding (Post 1663218)
Oh ok understood. My apologies. I honestly thought that the audience is all adults.

We might be adults, but that doesn't mean that we're grown up. :wink:

luckytrim 10-01-2021 08:41 AM

3 Attachment(s)
"T" is for .............


Attachment 49078

Attachment 49079

Attachment 49080





luckytrim 10-02-2021 07:55 AM

4 Attachment(s)
"U" is for ........


Attachment 49098

Attachment 49099

Attachment 49100

Attachment 49101


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.