The Flavor Trail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocklobster

Master Chef
Here is a destination in Quebec I have on my bucket list. It is in the Charlevoix region. The trip stretches for miles through a section that is full of farms, orchards, artisan cheese makers, art studios, B&B's, hotels. The many restaurants in the area feature local produce that comes from the very farms and dairies you can visit. Many of them are open to the public and you can check them out and buy their products directly from them. It is also along the scenic St.Lawrence River, so you can do things like whale watching also. It is a bit of a drive and probably costly, but I am going to get up there someday. Hopefully soon.
The Flavor Trail of Quebec - SocialMiami
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_o8qz3v9Dr...kZH_s/s1600/carte_circuits_saveurs_big_en.jpg
Flavour Trail - Charlevoix Quebec Canada

I think this would be a fun trip in the fall during "leaf season"!

I also think it would be fun to plot out your own personal "flavor trail" in the area where you live. We all have great places within an hour or two of home but, we tend to overlook the wonders in our own back yard.

That might make an interesting thread!

Road trip! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

We went to the falls and stopped at a trailer in the country for some poutine and "Blue Dry". The girl who made it and served us had green hair! A truly memorable stop. I would not hesitate to stop at a little trailer in the country again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom