TNT Cantaloupe Marsala wine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
This is a refreshing way to start or end a meal. I use 3 small cantaloupes, 2 cups of strawberries, 1 cup of sugar and sweet Marsala wine 1 cup. If children are going to have some use a sparkling water or lemon-lime soda instead of the wine. Wash an cut tops off berries, cut melons in half using a melon baller scoop out the pulp after removing the seeds, save the shells. Put the melon balls and berries in a large bowl and add 1/2 cup of sugarand the Marsala, mix well,refrigerate. When ready to serve fill shells with the marinated melon and berries spoon juice over fruit/ serve chilled. Add a sprig of mint for garnish. serves 6 Enjoy
kades

Last edited:
This is a refreshing way to start or end a meal. I use 3 small cantaloupes, 2 cups of strawberries, 1 cup of sugar and sweet Marsala wine 1 cup. If children are going to have some use a sparkling water or lemon-lime soda instead of the wine. Wash an cut tops off berries, cut melons in half using a melon baller scoop out the pulp after removing the seeds, save the shells. Put the melon balls and berries in a large bowl and add 1/2 cup of sugarand the Marsala, mix well,refrigerate. When ready to serve fill shells with the marinated melon and berries spoon juice over fruit/ serve chilled. Add a sprig of mint for garnish. serves 6 Enjoy
kades
Sounds great! I have a couple os small caterings this week that I will try this out on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom