Thanksgiving Non-Alcoholic Drinks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm planning a Thanksgiving meal, for some american friends, when they come over for a friends wedding. Yes I know I'm abit early, but I'd rather try anything I'm planning, so I know what I'm doing come the time.

So what non-alcoholic cocktail drinks do you serve on the day?

As we may have kids present. I think for alcoholic drinks I'm gonna delegate as I don't drink, plus my BIL is a wine connasiour.

Without a doubt, we'll have the standard type drinks. But was wondering about 'special' drinks. So that the kids don't feel left out. I know from my own christmas dinners, that the kids can complain about not being given the same as the adults.

Shirley Temples (7-Up and grenadine or marachino cherry juice) garnished with a cherry and orange slice, and Roy Rogers (same thing, only with cola) are old time kiddy cocktails.

Sparkling apple juice IS special if you serve it in a Champagne glass. ;)

This is the one we serve. Both kids and adults seem to like it:

31TRwVv2GqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I think I need to put some plastic glasses on the shopping list. Luckily most supermarkets here, will have their christmas ranges in, and there's always plastic type flutes.

Buonasera,

Sparkling Asturian Ciders, called Sidra, and wines without alcohol in addition to beers without alcohol.

San Pellegrino Sparkling Water or similar served with a wedge of lime or lemon ...

A Cooler Punch made with a variety of fresh fruit and Gingerale for example or Sparkling Water or Club Soda ...

November seasonal fruits; Tropical, Pomegranate juice, Tangerine, Pineapple ...

Ciao, Have a nice Sunday.
Margi.

Back
Top Bottom