Japanese Cooking Websites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JapanTara

Assistant Cook
Hi,

I lived in Japan for 14 years and miss "real" Japanese food everyday!!
I have been trying to find some good, user-friendly websites that will allow me to recreate that authentic Japanese home cooked food.

I just wanted to share a couple that I have found so far and see if anyone else has any they know of and can share with the rest of us....

The first one is www.japanfoodaddict.com and then Yasuko-san's Home Cooking at www.nsknet.or.jp/~tomi-yasu/index_e.html.

I think both of these sites are easy to foolow and have great pictures!!

Happy cooking!!! :chef:

Being half Japanese I never learned to cook Japanese food. Bummer.
When I get the craving I go to one of many hole-in-the-wall joints in Little Tokyo, nearby for some J-food. Izakaya type establishments are open til past midnight too.

Hi,

I lived in Japan for 14 years and miss "real" Japanese food everyday!!
I have been trying to find some good, user-friendly websites that will allow me to recreate that authentic Japanese home cooked food.

I just wanted to share a couple that I have found so far and see if anyone else has any they know of and can share with the rest of us....

The first one is www.japanfoodaddict.com and then Yasuko-san's Home Cooking at www.nsknet.or.jp/~tomi-yasu/index_e.html.

I think both of these sites are easy to foolow and have great pictures!!

Happy cooking!!! :chef:

Thanks JapanTara!
Itadakimasu! :LOL: I just learned this word from Mai's website, think I'll use it again and again... :)

Back
Top Bottom