Cretan Style Fresh Peach Pie
:yum: Nothing conveys the seduction of a hot summer more than a ripe succulent fresh aromatic peach ... The fruit has been endemic to the Mediterranean since time immemorial and ancient scribes waxed poetic about it ... This is an easy dessert to prepare ...
*** Photo to follow ...
5.5 ounces or 160 grams unsalted butter
5.5 ounces sugar or 160 grams
3 large eggs
200 grams of flour all purpose ( 5.5 ounces )
4 ripe peaches peeled
3 drops of fruit edible essential oil Peach or Mint or Anise or Cinammon
1. preheat the oven to 180 centig degrees or 350 degrees farenheit
2. combine the butter & suagr with electric mixer until light and creamy
3. add the eggs one at a time beating after each addition
4. fold in flour
5. butter and flour a 9 inch or 23 cm. baking pie pan circular in shape
5. wash and rub dry the peaches and peel and cut in halves and take out the pip and slice in slim slices
6. distribute evenly over dough
7. bake for 30 mins. and then sprinkle with sugar and bake another 10 minutes or 15 mins. and then, let cool and serve at warm temperature with peach icecream or a peach cordial ...
Margaux Cintrano. :chef:
Yum, peach pie, sounds good!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.