Master Chef: spoiler alert!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
here's the promised thread.

master chef season #3 just concluded with a great result, imo.

christine won master chef.

i knew it as soon as i saw thwle opening segment. they showed the "tease" where they were just about to announce the winner and cut away just before the words came out of ramsay's mouth, but the downcut just showed them looking down and right at the winners. josh was too tal lto have rhem look down, especially while they were on a roser.

let's hear your analysis, cheers, and jeers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda thought Christine was going to win about halfway through the show.
She could cook, and it was obvious the judges were captivated by
her abilities even though she was mostly blind.
That said, I too am glad she won.

totally missed the spoiler, and had to sweat it through to the end for the announcement of christine's well-deserved victory. she won because of her phenomenal capabilities, not because she is blind.

I'm really glad that she won. I would love to taste her food, I'm sure the flavor is amazing. :)

What an insperation!

While I felt her final presentations were lacking, the flavors must have been pretty damn on point for her to take the title.

Josh, no matter what, will get some sort of deal, from someone, I am pretty sure about that.

Both of them were GREAT contenders, with great respect for food, and each other. I NEVER get into reality shows, specifically food ones, as I end up yelling at the TV more than anything, but I am SO glad I got into this past season of MC for some odd reason. I learned a lot from Christine, and if SHE can do it, ANYONE can cook!

Just tickled to see her win, how great!

Back
Top Bottom