Happy Birthday, justplainbill!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday JPB!!
9k=

Attachments

• 1658706-happy_birthday_new_super.jpg
    1658706-happy_birthday_new_super.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 182
Happy Birthday to you...you look like a monkey and live in a zoo (I couldn't help it--it is Whiskadoodle's fault!) Hope you had a special day!

Hope you are
Just Plain Happy on
your Birthday,
justplainbill

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 39
  • images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Thank you-all for the birthday greetings. The motor vehicle bureau gave me an $80.50 drivers license renewal bill for my birthday and graciously offered to provide me with a copy of my drivers license record for a mere additional $10.

Last edited:
Thank you-all for the birthday greetings. The motor vehicle bureau gave me an $80.50 drivers license renewal bill for my birthday and graciously offered to provide me with a copy of my drivers license record for a mere additional $10.

Looks like you are just plain lucky. Happy Birthday.

Wishing you a very happy year! :flowers:

I renewed mine today. I didn't think it would go through since I could only find my SS card with my maiden name but luckily it did. I now have a temp license since I went ahead and got the federal license. :ermm: On the plus side, it took me about 20 minutes total at the DMV!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom