Happy Birthday PrincessFiona60

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday, our darling Ogress! Hope you get the relaxing vacation you deserve!

Oops, just noticed the Oz calendar, so we're a bit early. Oh well. Happy birthday tomorrow!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Princess Fiona with many returns.

Here is a nice mirror for your birthday gift...

Shrek_Fiona.jpg

Thank you so much. I have breakfast all planned...Pumpkin pie!

I don't mind it starting early, I'll be rather busy tomorrow!

Pumpkin pie sounds like a nice way to start your birthday Fiona :)

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow :)

Happy birthday just a bit early! I hope you have a wonderful day!

I heard the cutest thing tonight at our church ladies' meeting, and I think you will like it, so I'll tell it here. One of the women said her daughter wants to marry Shrek when she grows up because she wants to be a princess. Another woman said, "But she would have to be green to do that," and the mom said, "She'd be fine with that." :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Yes, being green is part of the charm!

I need to remember to wear my tiara tomorrow...have Shrek snap a pic!

Green and purple go well together...Hope you have a GREAT Birthday, from pumpkin pie to when you fall asleep, may each moment be special.

Yes, being green is part of the charm!

I need to remember to wear my tiara tomorrow...have Shrek snap a pic!

Actually, being green is quite appropriate this month, Halloween being very soon. After all, Elphaba, The Wicked Witch of the West was green. Not saying you're wicked, just that it's not an uncommon condition.:ohmy::ROFLMAO:

i hope you have a wickedly wonderful birthday, whenever or however long you choose to celebrate, pf.--through vacation? in full regalia? scorpions rule! :)

Ahead of the game but........Happy Birthday!!! :flowers: Grayson, my child says it to. He loves to see your name on here!! Have a wonderful year!

Funny.. I had pumpkin dip on my birthday, must be a theme and it sure was good!! :cool:

Thanks folks! Just had a nice long soak in the tub and getting ready for tomorrow. I suppose my Mom will be calling about 6 AM to sing to me:rolleyes::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom