Olive Sauce TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
In a Bowl whisk together 1/2 cp finely chopped black olives, or jarred olive paste.1 clove of garlic mooshed with the side of your knife, 1 tab. fresh snipped rosemary,1/2 cup evoo,,1-2 tab. balsamic vinegar. If your sauce is to thick thin with a little ore evoo. Let stand at room temp 1 hour or more. then remove the mooshed garlic clove. Now serve with crostini or over grilled meat it's great over roast beef tenderloin or as a dip for bread or focaccia. If you have a jar of olive paste that can be used here.My Cade love to tear off pieces of warm french bread and dunk it in this he can eat almost a whole loaf of baguette warmed and tender. Yummming all the way.
enjoy
kades

Sounds lovely Kades :) don't want to remove the garlic though, I love garlic! Think I'll use garlic paste for extra garlic flavour yum!

Same as Odette about garlic, and I'll try some wine vinegar instead of balsamic. So Kades, you fixed my dinner: toasted bread with olive cream, and a herbs frittata! Dessert is already ok, a friend of mine gave me a gorgeus hazelnut cake... Apart the attempt I made to choke myself with the crumbles, it's very good. :LOL:

Sounds lovely Kades :) don't want to remove the garlic though, I love garlic! Think I'll use garlic paste for extra garlic flavour yum!
I leave it in there too. I'm a garlic lover as well.;)
kades

Same as Odette about garlic, and I'll try some wine vinegar instead of balsamic. So Kades, you fixed my dinner: toasted bread with olive cream, and a herbs frittata! Dessert is already ok, a friend of mine gave me a gorgeus hazelnut cake... Apart the attempt I made to choke myself with the crumbles, it's very good. :LOL:
I think the 3 of us will always have much in common. I love garlic,evoo, fresh herbs,pasta a little of each each day and life is rosey.Balsamic is fine but I have a jug of red wine vinegar my hubby's late cousin gave us.It is so good I need to add to it to keep it going tho. I'd be so unhappy were it to not be continued.Glad I got your dinner going
kades

I think the 3 of us will always have much in common. I love garlic,evoo, fresh herbs,pasta a little of each each day and life is rosey.Balsamic is fine but I have a jug of red wine vinegar my hubby's late cousin gave us.It is so good I need to add to it to keep it going tho. I'd be so unhappy were it to not be continued.Glad I got your dinner going
kades

+1

I did wonder about the part that said to remove the garlic and wondered "Why?" I would definitely leave it.

As long as everyone eats garlic, no one notices. :rolleyes:
My friend said remove garlic and since many do I put it in ;)
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom