The NEW 7 buck Starbuck cup of coffee for sale...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
I stopped going to Starbucks starting in 2010 and have saved over $750 per year since. That's what it used to cost me every year when I used to patronize them an average of 20 visits per month. I use instant coffee now.

The closest Starbucks to me is 28 miles away. So I don't go anymore unless we are in the area. The only drink I like from there is a white chocolate mocha. I was given a bunch of starbucks gift cards and that is the only reason I could afford to go there.

I would never pay $7 for a coffee .. that's just crazy ! :ohmy:

DW used to have a $25/week Starbuck habit. She claimed it was because the coffee at home wasn't as good as what she could get there. So I went out and bought an automatic espresso maker. The thing is gigantic and cost about $1100. But it paid for itself within a year and I haven't heard her complain since. ;)

DW used to have a $25/week Starbuck habit. She claimed it was because the coffee at home wasn't as good as what she could get there. So I went out and bought an automatic espresso maker. The thing is gigantic and cost about $1100. But it paid for itself within a year and I haven't heard her complain since. ;)

+1
The espresso I make at home using fresh home-roasted beans is much better than what I can get at Starbucks. I only go in that store for travel mugs these days. They usually have a great selection of those.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom