10 Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsLMB

Executive Chef
Here are 10 questions to answer.

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse?
2. Favorite spice?
3. Biggest time-waster?
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use?
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing:
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera?
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers?
8. What do you call your car?
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar?
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic?

I'll go first:

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? OMG
2. Favorite spice? is chocolate a spice? lol garlic
3. Biggest time-waster? Television commercials
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? Cher - Scarlet
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: Jesse James.
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? Nope .. but sure have wanted to at times.
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? in high school
8. What do you call your car? Petey
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? Charlie Sheen.

Yesterday and they deserved it!

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? Pierce, get outta there!
2. Favorite spice? Posh
3. Biggest time-waster? LMN
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? None.
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: Like one of those people who shouldn't.
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? uhh, not that I remember...
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? Do long Johns qualify? Two weeks ago.
8. What do you call your car? My truck
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? Rosie O'donnell. And I bet I could catch it before it hits the ground.
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? Early eighties

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? ACTUALLY
2. Favorite spice? CUMIN
3. Biggest time-waster? INTERNET
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? NO ONE
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: BADLY
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? I'M OPPOSED TO WASTING GOOD BOOZE
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? SERIOUSLY?
8. What do you call your car? IT DOESN'T COME WHEN CALLED SO I STOPPED CALLING IT.
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? I'M NON-VIOLENT
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? Really?
2. Favorite spice? cinnamon
3. Biggest time-waster? Cleaning the house
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? Clint Eastwood. Whichever mug he wants to use.
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: I'm proud to be an American.
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? No
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? Elementary school
8. What do you call your car? Usually just say "my car"
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? Most of them
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? Never

Last edited:
1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? Absolutely
2. Favorite spice? Garlic
3. Biggest time-waster? me
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? anyone I would have for coffee is not a celebrity
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: off key
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? no
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? never, unless you are counting long johns...last winter
8. What do you call your car? Archie
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? Ashton Kutcher
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? umm...when was the last time I drove Archie...Friday

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? Uh huh, sure, if you say so.

2. Favorite spice? Oregano

3. Biggest time-waster? TV

4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? None. I am not fond of folks who can't manage their lives to be constructive and giving.

5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: Ave Verum by Mozart

6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? No.

7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? Never

8. What do you call your car? Nothing. I don't own one.

9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? Kim Kadashian. I would slap her for no reason at all.

10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? Never :angel:

okay, okay, mrslmb. but the only reason i'm playing along is because you blew me away with your unexpected (to me) answer to question #10. and btw, what did they do to "deserve it" mrslmb?

1. 'so' and 'i can't believe', but mostly, words i can't print here.:)
2. garlic
3. worry over things that probably will never happen, or over which i have no control.

4. jon stewart, something basic, with doodles.
5. oh, probably my most raucous rendition of proud mary.
6. yep, i did once. color me histrionic.
7. in the 1980s. i think the last time was purple ones at prince's purple rain concert.

8. soobie.
9. arnold schwartzenegger. my pleasure, keep the ice cream.
10. nope, haven't done that one. i do let loose with some choice words, though.

Last edited:
1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? not sure
2. Favorite spice? Thyme
3. Biggest time-waster? Paperwork for the job
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? Ellen Degeneres, blue mug
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: I'm the Only One (Melissa Etheridge)
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? Yes, a stranger was drumming with sticks on my head in a piano bar and wouldn't stop.
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? The 80’s
8. What do you call your car? Baby
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? Donald Trump
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic?I don't. DH does it enough.

Last edited:
1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? Exactly. Excellent. Cliff! It's too early! I'm not feeding you at 3:30 in the morning!
2. Favorite spice? Do I have to pick just one? Hmmm...variety, the spice of life.
3. Biggest time-waster? Facebook.
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? No one (I'd have to buy coffee).
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: lip synch like the stars do.
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? Yes, but not since university (he was drinking champagne out of one of my very expensive handmade Italian leather pumps as a guest at a party I was hosting! He deserved it--he had no business getting my shoe out of the closet).
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? Last winter snow shoeing.
8. What do you call your car? Jeanne (others have been called Maggie [the MGB] and Vivienne [first Volvo]).
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? Oh...for a Klondike bar, I'd slap anyone who got between me and a Kondike bar.
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? I don't remember, but I'm sure the person deserved it.

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? Do you know what I mean
2. Favorite spice? Parsley
3. Biggest time-waster? Ironing and Internet
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? Ronan Keating, he can use a Tatty Teddy mug
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: Candy by Robbie Williams
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? No
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? Age 8
8. What do you call your car? Dinky
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? Gordon Ramsay
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? About a week ago, some stupid drivers over here :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Here are 10 questions to answer.

Oh bite me!
2. Favorite spice?
Tough one. I would have to say Paprika since I use it most often.
3. Biggest time-waster?
Time spent complaining. Think we all do a bit too much of that.
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use?
The guy that plays Damon in Vampire diaries. Don't know his real name and don't care. Darn he's beautiful :angel: He can drink from the mug that says "Welcome home on it" :LOL:
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing:
No chance I would ever humiliate myself like that. I'd rather dance around naked in public!
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera?
Yes, my ex boss when was was 16. He was very rude. I wanted to put my shoe in his face but I resisted the urge :D
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers?
For a play when I was 9. We did a dance from the movie Grease.
8. What do you call your car?
Christine
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar?
I'll slap Austin Powers and give him the Klondike Bar.
About a week ago.

2. Favorite spice? Cinnamon/Nutmeg

3. Biggest time-waster? Cooking sites!

4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? Everybody here has a blue mug. Chris Hemsworth.:);)

5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: I won't be auditioning, I don't like to have fruit thrown at me.

6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? No, not to say it would not feel good.

7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? Never.

8. What do you call your car? It never comes when I call it, so I never do.

9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? Don't like Klondike Bars.

10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? Nope, I am pretty calm when in traffic. I find all the idiots amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? ACTUALLY
2. Favorite spice? CUMIN
3. Biggest time-waster? INTERNET
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? NO ONE
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: BADLY
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? I'M OPPOSED TO WASTING GOOD BOOZE
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? SERIOUSLY?
8. What do you call your car? IT DOESN'T COME WHEN CALLED SO I STOPPED CALLING IT.
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? I'M NON-VIOLENT
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?

HAAHAHA Andy!!!

You just made me choke on my coke and peanuts.. Thanks happy now!? :LOL:

Too funny. Laughing so hard I got a tear in my eye.:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom