Unable to Edit Profile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cerise

Washing Up
Tried to list location and country (USA) & gender, but getting invalid message(s). Can someone help? Thanx.

I got that the other day, too.
I *think* it's because the gender wasn't checked. There are choices of male, female or undisclosed. I think because there was an undisclosed choice that maybe it was a required field now? whereas it didn't used to be? I didn't bother to check it and find out though.
But yeah, I got the same thing when I tried to change my location.

I just checked it out, yes all the blanks in the first section are now required information.

Hi there - sorry you are having trouble. Are you using a computer or are you using a mobile app? Can you post the exact messages you are getting?

This is the one I got leaving "Country" blank, which had been blank before. Once I filled it in it was fine.

Attachments

• invalid user cp.jpg
    invalid user cp.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 224
I'm using a computer. Tried again to edit gender & location/country. The message reads:

"A required field called Location | Town or City is missing or has an invalid value."

Yes I got the same message , I wanted to include the city I am in but it didn't show up it so I went back to the country I am in as that may be easier to understand as lots of cities have the same names in different countries .

Tried it that way too , didn't get any error message but it won't show city and country unless you write them on the same line , just left mine on country, no worries .

Back
Top Bottom