Fortunately...Unfortunately...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Did anyone ever read this book? I loved it as a kid. Today my life is this book, so I thought I'd start a thread about those days when we have Fortunately/Unfortunately moments.

Fortunately, the data on our downstairs computer SHOULD be recoverable. Unfortunately, we were hit by some kind of nasty virus and it wiped the whole thing clean.

Fortunately, the Geeks can come on Tuesday. Unfortunately, that's an expense we could have done without!

Fortunately, the wind didn't knock the trees down. Unfortunately, it knocked most of the berries off the trees, and a few branches too. Bit of a mess to clean up.

Fortunately, I'm working evenings tonight so Ken and I got to spend a little time together this morning. Unfortunately, Ken has work stuff at lunch time and we only had a little time together and won't see each other til late tonight when I get home.

Just been that kind of day. I'm going to keep looking at the "fortunate"

Unfortunately, I woke at 330 am with a nasty adrenaline rush when I realized my eldest wasn't home yet from her night out. (I don't care that she's an adult, she's still my baby.) Fortunately, she was fine and walked through the door about 2 minutes later. Whew!

Unfortunately, armbands for MP3 players are stupid expensive, Fortunately a cheap sweat wrist band does the same job...:)

Fortunately, our pastor called this morning to say that Sunday School was cancelled, due to weather, so we could get a little extra sleep before the regular service.

Unfortunately, we ended up missing church anyway. :(

Fortunately, we got some much needed sleep in a warm comfortable bed.

Unfortunately, Cubbie got his medicine a little late because I overslept.

Back
Top Bottom